The term luxury can be relative depending on what you consider luxury to be. For folks that have lived in a modest, 1000 square-foot home built in the 1960s might consider a 3000 ft.² brand-new home the ultimate in luxury. But true luxury is determined only by what you consider luxury to be, although no one would argue with the fact that Port Royal Florida has some of the most luxurious estates and properties in the country.
If you’ve been considering selling your Port Royal luxury home here are five keys to keep in mind when listing, showing and selling your home.
- Have a professional photographer photograph your home in perfect lighting and at the perfect time of day. Photos can make or break a sale so having your home professionally photographed and professionally videoed can make a world of difference to those purchasing your home. Remember, many people that purchase homes in the Port Royal community do so from either out-of-state or even out of country. Providing them with a video tour of the property offers them the true sense of what your home, style, and neighborhood is truly like. (This is a service provided by Domain Realty)
- Remember first impressions can make a world of difference. Many buyers know whether they’re going to buy a property within the first five minutes of viewing the home. Make that first impression count with enhancing the property’s curb appeal, landscaping, and entryway as they walk up to the front door and enter into your luxurious home. Have the home professionally staged where every detail is taken into account and your home is shown at the optimal time in the perfect setting.
- Hire an agent that knows the area. Our real estate agents specialize in Port Royal homes and we know the market, the buyers, and the community. We may also have buyers ready for your particular home so we can certainly be worth your while to enlist the help of a Port Royal real estate broker. We know how to price the home correctly for today’s market and get your home shown quickly and close quickly as well. We don’t want your home to sit on the market any longer than you do; enlisting help with our background and experiences can get your home shown and sold quickly and efficiently.
- Consider extra incentives. Remember, this is a luxury home and buyers are expecting the ultimate in luxury features and incentives. Do they love the furniture? Consider adding that into the cost of the home. With a prefer an additional amenity or services after closing? Consider the cost and how it can be well worth it to add in that additional feature.
- Be patient. Luxury properties are one of the hardest homes to sell. You may want it closed within a month but due to jumbo loans, foreign restrictions and County regulations the process may take longer than expected. By staying calm, remaining unemotional, and letting your agent do their job can make the entire process much less stressful on you, the buyers and those involved.
Call our agents today to discuss options in selling your Port Royal home or property. Because we know the area we can help you price it correctly the first time, offer exceptional customer service throughout the process and get your home sold quickly and effectively.